Team No Stress Index du Forum
Team No Stress
Team ouverte aux zens

Team No Stress Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Am Gold 1967 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team No Stress Index du Forum -> Ouvert à tous. -> Disscussions.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giselade

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Am Gold 1967 Répondre en citant

Am Gold 1967 > urlin.us/2k18u

Am Gold 1967

10cf746e54
"I Can Help" - Billy Swan "Mockingbird" - Carly Simon & James Taylor "Then Came You" - Dionne Warwick & The Spinners "Come And Get Your Love" - Redbone "Midnight At The Oasis" - Maria Muldaur "The Air That I Breathe" - The Hollies "The Tin Man" - America "Billy, Don't Be A Hero" - Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods "The Night Chicago Died" - Paper Lace "Show And Tell" - Al Wilson "Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me" - Gladys Knight & The Pips "TSOP (The Sound Of Philadelphia)" - MFSB featuring The Three Degrees "Rock The Boat" - Hues Corporation "When Will I See You Again" - The Three Degrees "Beach Baby" - First Class "Seasons In The Sun" - Terry Jacks "Rock Me Gently" - Andy Kim "Rock On" - David Essex "The Show Must Go On" - Three Dog Night "The Entertainer" - Marvin Hamlisch "Angie Baby" - Helen Reddy "Please Come To Boston" - Dave Loggins . BMI Track 22- Northridge Music Co. "She's a Lady" - Tom Jones 2. AM Gold: 1975[edit]. AM Gold: 1979[edit]. Individual volumes generally contained 22 tracks, and represented the highlighted time period's most popular and noteworthy tracks. "Brand New Key" - Melanie 7. BMI Track 13- ATV Music Corp./Duchess Music Corp.

Credits Coordinator [Product Development] – John Bonfield Cover – GOLD & Associates Executive-Producer – Charles McCardell Liner Notes – John Morthland Producer – Robert Hull Producer [Recording Producer/Consultant] – Joe Sasfy Production Manager [Production Director] – Karen Hill (4) Remastered By – Steve Carr Notes 1991 Warner Special Products 1991, 1994 Time Life Inc. "Hot Child In the City" - Nick Gilder "Love Is Like Oxygen" - Sweet "Don't Look Back" - Boston "Love Is In The Air" - John Paul Young "Sentimental Lady" - Bob Welch "Reminiscing" - Little River Band "Baby Come Back" - Player "Love Will Find A Way" - Pablo Cruise "Feels So Good" - Chuck Mangione "Three Times A Lady" - Commodores "Shadow Dancing" - Andy Gibb "If I Can't Have You" - Yvonne Elliman "Le Freak" - Chic "Kiss You All Over" - Exile "Use 'Ta Be My Girl" - O'Jays "Here You Come Again" - Dolly Parton "Thunder Island" - Jay Ferguson "I Just Wanna Stop" - Gino Vannelli "Time Passages" - Al Stewart "How Much I Feel" - Ambrosia . You requested a very large number of pages in a very short time, causing problems for our server (this can happen if you hit 'refresh' over and over, for example). Explore Marketplace Community Groups Forum Blog Friends Guidelines Register Log In Please enable Javascript to take full advantage of our site features. Kramer with The Dakotas "We'll Sing In The Sunshine" - Gale Garnett "See the Funny Little Clown" - Bobby Goldsboro "Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying" - Gerry & Pacemakers . As the series was meant to highlight soft rock music, disco songswhich had also gained a significant foothold on Top 40 radio in the United Stateswere generally not included, although some "edgier" pop music (for example, Blondie's "Heart of Glass") were included. The series was available by subscription (by calling a 1-800 number); those who purchased the series in that fashion received a new volume roughly every other month (on the format of their choice), and had the option of keeping the volumes they wanted.

Imagine Dragons smoke and mirrorsgreat teacher onizukatop gear season 14 completetop five 2014 1080pgeordie shore s4alice in wonderland audiobookthe mentalist season 3 episode 19a walk among the tombministry of sound summer anthemsdire straits private investigations

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 15:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team No Stress Index du Forum -> Ouvert à tous. -> Disscussions. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'